.L.i.f.e.I.s.O.n.c.e.S.o.L.i.v.e.T.o.T.h.e.F.u.l.l.e.s.t.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Welcome to my territory!


Hi all!

Let me introduce myself for the first post. My name is 'Ainaa binti Abdul Rashid. I am an English teacher at MRSM Langkawi. This year, 2010, I am teaching Form 2, Form 3 and Form 4. This blog is created to share my ideas or opinions on lessons, teaching and learning process and etc. You are most welcomed to be my followers, to give comments and to share your ideas. I really appreciate it! Till then, enjoy reading!

1 comment:

Afifa said...

Hello, I am a form four student who will be attending Mrsm Langkawi. I'm pretty anxious on what i will wear on the pendaftaran day. Can you please tell me what i should wear on that day or what the school attire would be? thank you very much :)