.L.i.f.e.I.s.O.n.c.e.S.o.L.i.v.e.T.o.T.h.e.F.u.l.l.e.s.t.

Friday, February 26, 2010

RM90 per year!


Hi all!


I've found a cool online tuition website called www.istudy.com.my. You just have to pay RM90.00 per year and you can revise all the 8 subjects for PMR candidates and 9 subjects for SPM candidates. For me, it's very worthwhile because if you go to outside tuition, you have to pay RM30-50 per subject. Furthermore, if you, parents are concern on your children's safety, do not hesitate to sign up for this remarkable online tuition. Your children will be in front of your eyes studying and you can monitor their achievement because this online tuition will also send your children's result through email! Can you imagine how good this website is!


So, do contact me if you are interested because there are 9 i-pins left. Bank in RM90 into my account and send me your details:

a) parent's full name

b) address

c) tel. no

d) your email address

e) your children's name


I will email you the login name and login password and log on to http://www.istudy.com.my/ and enjoy the benefits! Very simple and easy! If you have problem, you can email me or contact me!

No comments: