.L.i.f.e.I.s.O.n.c.e.S.o.L.i.v.e.T.o.T.h.e.F.u.l.l.e.s.t.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Registration Form 1 and Form 4!

Hi...

The registration of form 1 and form 4 today was okay. Everything was on a right track. Everything went smoothly as planned. I've got a new homeroom. Form 1! At first I was reluctant to accept form 1 students as my homeroom 'kids' because they are very young and I was afraid I couldn't handle them as they are still small and need extra attention from teachers. But, when I met them for the first time, they were all okay and most of them are Kelantanese.They are selected students because Langkawi will be PKA starting this year. (PKA stands for Program Khas Akademik. Actually it is similar to PKP; Program Khas Pendidikan..huhuhuh)

That's all for the news today! Till we meet again! Bye!

No comments: