.L.i.f.e.I.s.O.n.c.e.S.o.L.i.v.e.T.o.T.h.e.F.u.l.l.e.s.t.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

.M.R.S.M. V.s. L.a.n.g.k.a.w.i.S.c.h.o.o.l.s.

Playing sport is my passion as I really enjoy playing all sports and after giving birth I feel like that I am not strong like I used to be in those days. My stamina sucks and I always feel tired after playing for 15 minutes especially netball. 

Maybe because I do not like running and jogging. Last time when I was in the university I went for swimming as swimming can increase my stamina but here in Langkawi I cannot find a perfect swimming pool for me to boost my stamina. (I love swimming! I am a good swimmer!) As the result, last month we had this so-called sport carnival in SMK Kedawang and it ended up terribly for me as I didn't perform well but then we were the champion of the sport carnival. I played every game but I felt like I was not in the mood because I couldn't run well and I was having heavy period that time and it limited my movements. I wish I could have played well and made my team proud of me. Yet, we were the champion and there was nothing I could say just sorry my teammates and I promise I will play better next time!

Let me share the moments of joy with all of you!


Best of the best: Netball team and football team



We'll beat them again next year! Prepare for GURKA in September!

No comments: