.L.i.f.e.I.s.O.n.c.e.S.o.L.i.v.e.T.o.T.h.e.F.u.l.l.e.s.t.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

.C.o.n.s.p.i.r.a.c.y.O.f. L.a.n.g.u.a.g.e.W.e.e.k.


First and foremost, I don't want to talk about Language Week as overall. I just want to comment about DRAMA Competition. Was it just a conspiracy when the host did not invite adjudicators from nearby schools but just picked the judges randomly to adjudicate the dramas? I noticed that two of the judges were MRSM teachers and another two from HQ. For me, THIS IS NOT FAIR!




     This is not because we didn't win but the process of adjudication was not fair enough. First, as far as I know, usually for DRAMA competition, the host will invite adjudicators from nearby government schools as what had been done by other MRSMs before. But, it did not happen during National Language Week! Second, when they announced for the winner, and of course the winner was the host itself, it was totally obvious that they wanted the host to win. Each college that participated the drama got one trophy whether it was for the best actor, best actress, best supporting actor or best supporting actress. My kid should have won the best supporting actor as he was far talented than the winner. 

     Maybe some people will say let bygone be bygone but for me justice was not there. I firmly think that our drama is the best among the best because we have great actors and actresses and our drama is unique and people enjoyed our drama that night. To all my kids, you have done a great job and wait until we will be the host and we will see how it will go! Till then, I love my drama kids and this drama team is unique and the best of all!

No comments: