.L.i.f.e.I.s.O.n.c.e.S.o.L.i.v.e.T.o.T.h.e.F.u.l.l.e.s.t.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm Back!

It has been a long time I didn’t write anything in this blog. How to start? What to start? I totally don’t have ideas! Huhuhu! Hmm..Perhaps I can update my activities for the whole month of December 2010! Currently, I am in Kulim completing my Diploma in Education at MARA Academy, Jawi, Penang. It is scheduled to be over in August 2011. I really have a good mood today as I just got my result of Semester 1 Diploma in Education last night. I got 3.84 and I am indeed proud of myself as I really worked hard last year and my effort is paid handsomely!

Hmm...I don't know what to say anymore and perhaps later if I have other ideas I would fill this blog with more awesome stories! Till then, eat, drink and be merry!

No comments: